- Complete the applicable fields on this form
- For payment, please follow the instructions under the payment instructions
- Click the Submit button
- To complete your Membership application, click HERE
Fees and Payment Instructions:
Below are the fees, in Canadian Dollars, by member and type for subscriptions made by cheque or interact e-transfer:
- Addresses in Canada:
- Electronic subscription – $20.00
- Paper subscription – $40.00
- Addresses outside of Canada:
- Electronic subscription – $25.00
- Paper subscription – $45.00
Payment can be made via Cheque (mail), interact e-transfer or credit card (via PayPal).
- Cheques should be made out to: CSTC and should be mailed to: Canadian Scottish Terrier Club, Club Treasurer, 37 Lippincott St. W., Toronto, ON M9N1B3.
- Interact e-Transfers should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please set the security answer to: Scottish Terrier.
- Credit Card: Please follow this link to pay via credit card. Note: Payment via PayPal includes a PayPal service fee. To make payment via PayPal, click HERE (a new tab will open)
General Membership Information:
Membership in the Club is from January to December. The Scamper is the official publication of the Canadian Scottish Terrier Club and is delivered quarterly (March, June, October & December). Membership fees are based on member country (Canada or Other) and if the Scamper is delivered electronically (via email) or in print (and mailed). Please see the Club’s website (www.canadianscottishterrierclub.com) for the current membership fees.
By submitting this membership application form and/or renewing your membership with the Club, the Member agrees to abide by the Club constitution, rules & regulations and Code of Ethics and to receive all or any communication from the Club. New Puppy and Rescue applications receive a free Club membership for the current year.